• UID42
  • 粉丝0
  • 关注0
  • 发帖数8
阅读:288回复:0

2022 CBJ Supreme 25 Underneath 25: Jordan Dumais

楼主#
更多 发布于:2023-03-09 11:28
Due in direction of every person who voted for this year Supreme 25 Less than 25 position. We experienced nearly 100 submissions towards Columbus Blue Jackets supporters. Live tuned as we depend down the 25 optimum voted gamers for the upcoming thirty day period. Presently, 23rd rated Jordan Dumais.Jordan DumaisVoting23rd out of 40 qualified playersWriter Rank: NRReader Rank: 22Most place: 9 (1 vote)Highest well-liked posture: 19 (7 votes)2022 Rank: n/aBiographyBirthdate: April 15, 2004Birthplace: Montreal, QuebecHeight: 5eight: 165 lbsPosition: Specifically WingShoots: RightAcquired: Drafted via the Blue Jackets within the 3rd spherical (96th general) inside of the 2022 NHL Obtain Draft2021-22 Year:Dumais put in this further than period with the Halifax Mooseheads, tearing up the Quebec Most significant Junior Hockey League at particularly 17 several years outdated. He revealed an eye-popping 109 specifics (39G Marcus Bjork Jersey, 70A) within exactly 68 game titles. Regretably, it not exactly upon the scoresheet wherever he potential customers his employees. Dumais additionally led his staff in just takeaways and puck retrievals, thus he is currently taking part in a 2-route recreation toward shift together with his dynamic offensive techniques. For becoming undersized and a uestionableskater Nathan Gerbe Jersey, he tends in the direction of get races in the direction of pucks and is shockingly beneficial alongside the wall. Not towards point out, he was in addition the receiver of the Frank. J Selke Trophy, awarded in the direction of the league highest sportsmanlike participant.Oh, I approximately forgot in direction of point out he experienced the utmost successful draft calendar year of any chance in the direction of occur out of the QMJHL given that Sidney Crosby!2022-23 Predict:I not positive there is substantially far more for Dumais in direction of confirm at the Junior place, nonetheless he will be headed back again in direction of Halifax in direction of commence his dominance in between his friends. I think it is possible toward watch him signing an obtain-point package deal at some level this coming calendar year and getting to be some motion inside Cleveland as soon as his time finishes with Halifax. I think about a huge actuality of target this coming time will be for Dumais towards area up some muscle mass. Even though he almost certainly won take a great deal larger sized vertically, hel will need toward receive the unwind of his human body NHL-well prepared in advance of he creates the soar in the direction of the upcoming point. He experienced the skill towards be a working day-a person pick out at the draft, however it was his sizing (and skating) that authorized the Blue Jackets in the direction of choose Dumais at 96th general. Together with innumerable undersized avid gamers who consist of regularly been doubted, the chip upon his shoulder really should be enormous, and I am enthusiastic towards see his progress and course towards getting an NHLr.I contain a belief we will view this child significantly substantial upon our 2023 listing.Highlights
Kent Johnson Jersey

https://www.shopcolumbusblueonline.com/patrik-laine-jersey
https://www.shopcolumbusblueonline.com/boone-jenner-jersey
https://www.shopcolumbusblueonline.com/cole-sillinger-jersey
游客

返回顶部